There are alternatives…but this one doesn’t compromise. Designed to enable one-finger zoom changes, R3 is an attractive, low profile, carbon fiber throw lever that’s inexpensive enough to mount on every scope you own. It fits nearly everything, even scopes with zoom rings that have a raised hump (like the PA 1-6x scope, as seen in the first picture) or otherwise non-circular profiles. It’s super lightweight, yet bombproof. Unlike old-school cat tail levers, it’s extremely low profile and won’t get caught on extraneous objects, but it still has the right amount of surface area to quickly switch zoom levels with only one finger.
- The R3 lever is currently being evaluated by Naval Special Warfare Command (SEALs). We hope they decide to adopt this product as standard issue. This evaluation does not constitute an endorsement by the military nor the individual operators.
- A modern-looking throw lever that’s inexpensive, rugged, and allows fast and accurate changes of a scope’s zoom ring
- It’s much less likely to interfere with a typical rifle’s manual of arms, as the lever is shaped differently than anything else on the market
- Compatible with nearly all scopes through our unique, ratcheting, flush-fitting mounting ties
- Unlike competing universal throw levers, when the R3 is mounted according to directions (found here), our super-tight locking system provides zero slippage of the throw lever
- Includes one R3 throw lever and two nylon, high-temp and UV-treated, 140lb tensile strength, low-profile mounting ties (one extra in case you decide to mount the lever on a different scope)
- Height added to scope zoom ring: +/- 0.5 inches
- Lever made entirely of carbon fiber composite through laser sintering
- Lifetime, no questions asked warranty included
- Designed by a USMC combat veteran who served in a Scout-Sniper unit and enjoys precision rifle shooting
- Law enforcement, first responder, military, and veteran discounts available
- Installation instructions are included inside the hang tag and additional, detailed instructions are available here