Tripwire 7.62 Ambidextrous Charging Handle
The perfect companion for your large frame AR is our featherweight Tripwire 7.62 ambi charging handle. With our signature auto locking system, there’s no need to press a lever. Instantly detach the handle from the upper receiver with deliberate, rearward pressure.
Now available: Cerakote® Elite Series thin film ceramic coating for the Tripwire. This brand new coating, released at SHOT Show 2017, is half as thick as previous Cerakote® coatings, delivers unbeatable abrasion resistance and lubricity, and allows for beautiful colors on the Tripwire handle.
Why does this matter? The difference in smoothness of pulling a Cerakote® Elite Series coated Tripwire vs a hardcoat anodized Tripwire is night and day. It is, without exaggeration, the equivalent of moving from a mil-spec AR trigger to a precision two-stage trigger. In addition, the color consistency and saturation is outstanding.
- Weight: 1 oz
- Width: 2.54 in
- Compatibility: See picture above (click to enlarge)
- Handle: 7075-T6 aluminum, hardcoat anodized, with Cerakote® Elite Series thin film ceramic coating
- Latch: Engineering grade thermoplastic for super high lubricity, excellent durability, and low wear to upper receiver
- Ships for free via USPS First Class
- Special orders: please specify which color you’d like in the NOTES section during the checkout process
- Frequently asked questions: click to read