The perfect companion for your large frame AR is our featherweight Tripwire 7.62 ambi charging handle. With our signature auto locking system, there’s no need to press a lever. Instantly detach the handle from the upper receiver with deliberate, rearward pressure.
Now available: Cerakote® Elite Series thin film ceramic coating for the Tripwire. This brand new coating, released at SHOT Show 2017, is half as thick as previous Cerakote® coatings, delivers unbeatable abrasion resistance and lubricity, and allows for beautiful colors on the Tripwire handle.
Why does this matter? The difference in smoothness of pulling a Cerakote® Elite Series coated Tripwire vs a hardcoat anodized Tripwire is night and day. It is, without exaggeration, the equivalent of moving from a mil-spec AR trigger to a precision two-stage trigger. In addition, the color consistency and saturation is outstanding.
- Weight: 1 oz
- Width: 2.54 in
- Compatibility: Aero Precision M5, Armalite AR-10, Bushmaster XM-10 / LR-308, Diamondback DB10, DPMS LR-308, KAC SR25 / MK11 / M110, Lancer L7, LaRue OBR, LMT 308MWS, Noveske N6 308, PSA PA-10, POF-USA 308, Ruger SR-762, plus any clones of these firearms that utilize the AR-10 or LR-308 upper receiver dimensions
- Handle: 7075-T6 aluminum, hardcoat anodized, with Cerakote® Elite Series thin film ceramic coating
- Latch: Engineering grade thermoplastic for super high lubricity, excellent durability, and low wear to upper receiver
- Ships for free via USPS First Class
- Special orders: please specify which color you’d like in the NOTES section during the checkout process
- Frequently asked questions: click to read